CTET Application Form 2016 is available online on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education – www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET Application Form 2016 | Apply Online
The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the employment notification regarding the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016. All the candidates who are interested in applying for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016, have to fill the CTET Online Application Form 2016. The officials have decided to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 on the date of 18th September 2016. The Applicants can start applying between the dates of 22nd June 2016 to 18th July 2016. For this, the candidates have to log on to the official internet site of CBSE, i.e., www.ctet.nic.in.
Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of the Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Number of Posts: various
Selection Process: The candidates have to qualify the CTET Exam 2016.
Application Fees: Refer the official notification to know the application fees for different categories.
Official Web Portal: www.ctet.nic.in
The EME Records (Ministry of Defence) Recruitment Notification 2016 is available on the official website – www.davp.nic.in
CTET Application Form 2016 | Important Dates
- Opening Date for Submission of Application form: 22nd June 2016
- Last date for submission of CTET 2016 application: 18th July 2016
- Last date for CTET Exam fee payment: 19th July 2016 (before 3:30 pm)
- The Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2016 particulars: 20th to 25th July 2016
- Download CTET 2016 Admit Card: 17th August 2016
- CTET Written Exam 2016 Date: 18th September 2016
- CTET Result 2016 Releasing Date: 2nd week of November
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: November 2016 onwards
Steps to Apply online for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
- Log on to the official web portal –www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2016.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Then proceed to the CTET Online Application Form 2016.
- Enter all the details necessary in the CTET Online Application Form 2016.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and signature.
- Verify all the details you have entered in the CTET Application Form 2016.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Click on the Final Submit Button.
- Download the CTET Online Application Form 2016.
- Take a hard copy of the CTET Online Application Form 2016 for further references.
Click here to Apply Online for Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
Tags: dmlt online application 2016
, dled up
, up dled online form
, BPAD FORM
, ssgd online
, bmlt online form
, ssgdonline registration