Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016, Application form is available on the official web portal – www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016 | Application form
The Lakshadweep Administration, Government of India, has released the official notification for the Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016. All the candidates who are interested in the Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016 have to download the application form of the Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016. The Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016 is conducted in order to choose the candidates for the posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Fisherman, Nursery Trained Teacher and other posts. The candidates are advised to go through the official notification which is released on the official website – www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
Lakshadweep Education Department Vacancy Details 2016
||Name of the Post
||Post Graduate Teacher
||Nursery Trained Teacher
||Coir Craft Teacher
||Dance cum Music Teacher (Folk)
Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Lakshadweep Administration, Government of India.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Pay Scale: The Selected Candidates for Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016 will get the below mentioned pay band.
- For Posts 1,2,4 to 6: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4800/4600/4200 per month.
- For Post 3: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,800/- per month.
- For Posts 7 to 11: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1300/1800/1900 per month.
Total No of Vacancies: 85 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Lakshadweep.
The candidates applying for Lakshadweep Education Department Jobs will be selected as mentioned below.
- For Posts 1 to 6:
- Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Personal Interview/Pedagogical Skills.
- For Posts 7 to 10:
- For Post 11:
- Written Test.
- Trade Test on Local Folk Dance and Music.
Official Website: www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
Earlier the IGNOU Recruitment 2016, Notification for the posts 45 Library Science Trainee, Project Associates and other posts was released on the official website – www.ignou.ac.in
- Post Graduate Teacher: All the applicants must complete PostGraduation and B.Ed in the same subject from recognised University.
- Laboratory Assistant: All the candidates must pass B.Sc Degree with Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Physics from the recognised University.
- Fisherman: The candidates should pass Matriculation from recognised Institutes of State or Central Governments.
- Nursery Trained Teacher: The candidates must pass Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education.
- Posts 1,2,4: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Post 3, 7 to 11:
- Minimum Age:18 years.
- Maximum Age:25 years.
- Posts 5,6:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Dates To Be Remembered
The End Date to Submit the Application form: 1st August 2016 (till 5.00 pm)
Click here to Download the Application form of Lakshadweep Education Department Recruitment 2016
Tags: Dpc education