MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MSPGCL) invites applications from interested and skilled candidates for the role of Engineers and Chemists around 61 vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form provided on the official website and send the hard copy to the concerned address on or before 21st December 2016.
Detailed Specification of MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MSPGCL)
Name of the Post: Engineers, Chemists
Total Vacancies: 61
||Name of post
||Total number of Vacancies
Mode of Application: Offline
- Engineers: Candidates must have a graduation in Engineering/Diploma from any recognized Board/University with minimum 5 years of experience in thermal power plant. Candidates having experience in coal-related operations and its handling is a plus.
- Chemists: Candidates must have a degree in BSc./MSc./BTech (Chemical) from any recognized Board/ University with a minimum of 5 years experience in thermal power plant. Preference given to candidates having experience in coal sampling and analysis activities.
Salary Range: Candidates who are qualified will get a salary ranging from Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Age of the candidates should not exceed 62 years as on 21st December 2016.
Selection Process: Personal Interview
Start Date of Application:12th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st December 2016
Application Fee: Candidates should pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 800/- as application fee via DD written in favor of MAHARASHTRA STATE POWER GENERATION COMPANY LIMITED drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at “Mumbai.”
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in
Procedure for Applying MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website of i.e. www.mahagenco.in
- Click on the notification link from the home page
- Before filling up the application form kindly read all the instructions correctly
- Fill up the application form with relevant details and upload scanned copy of necessary documents
- Verify the application form and hit on the submit key
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference
- Candidates should send the duly filled application form with copies of relevant documents to the address given below:
To Chief General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., ‘Prakashgad’, Plot No. G-9, 2nd floor, Station Road, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400 051
MAHAGENCO Recruitment Result 2017:
The MAHAGENCO Recruitment Result 2017 will be published on the official web portal of MSPGCL. Candidates need to check the official websites to get the latest information regarding the MAHAGENCO Recruitment Result 2017.
Click here for more updates