Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Government, Public Health Engineering Department, Jaipur invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Pump Driver-II, Fitter-II, Helper, Electrician-II, Lineman Grade-II and Meter Reader for 1309 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Rajasthan PHED on or before 15th December 2016.
Detailed Specification of Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
Name of the Recruiter: Rajasthan Government Public Health Engineering Department, Jaipur
Name of the Posts: Pump Driver-II, Fitter-II, Helper, Electrician-II, Lineman Grade-II and Meter Reader
Application Mode: online
Start Date of Online Application: 1st December 2016
Last Date of Online Application: 15th December 2016
Application Fee: Refer official notification
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in a written test.
Pay Scale: The initial salary structure for candidates is given below
- Pump Driver-II: Rs 5200-202000 with a Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-
- Fitter-II: Rs 5200-202000 with a Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-
- Helper: Rs 5200-202000 with a Grade Pay of Rs 1750/-
- Electrician-II: Rs 5200-202000 with a Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-
- Lineman Grade-II: Rs 5200-202000 with a Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-
- Meter Reader: Rs 5200-202000 with a Grade Pay of Rs 1750/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th and ITI or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidates should be 35 years whereas the lower age limit should be 18 years as on 1st July 2017.
Official Website: www. rajwater.gov.in
Procedures for applying Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
- Sign into the official website i.e.www. rajwater.gov.in
- Click on the notification link from the home page
- Before filling read all the instructions correctly of the application form
- Fill up the application form with relevant details and upload scanned copy of necessary documents
- Verify the application form and hit on the submit key
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference
Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 Results
The result of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 will be available on the official portal.Admit Card for written test will be issued to shortlisted applicants including time, date and venue of the interview.
Any candidate found guilty of submitting fake documents or making statements which are false or incorrect will be liable to rejection as per the company norms. Original documents in support of qualification and experience shall be submitted along with the resume at the time of joining. Non-submission of materials along with resume will lead to rejection of candidate at any stage during the process of recruitment.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES