Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for the roles of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice around 259 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of Mumbai Port and submit the application form on or before 20 January 2017. Applications should be submitted in Offline mode.
Detailed Specification of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Mumbai Port Trust
Name of the Posts: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 259
- Graduate Apprentice: 05 posts
- Technician Apprentice: 06 posts
- Trade Apprentice: 248 posts
Mode of Application: Offline
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have passed B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from any recognized Board/ University.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates should have a Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical from any recognized institute.
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have passed 10th passed along with National Trade certificate in the relevant field from any recognized Board.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 14 to 21 years.
- Graduate Apprentice: Selected candidate will get an initial pay of Rs. 4984/- on monthly basis.
- Technician Apprentice: Qualified candidates are expected to get an initial salary of Rs. 3542/- per month
- Trade Apprentice: Selected candidates will get an initial pay of Rs. 7741/- on each month.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of a Written Test or a Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates of General, OBC, and SC/ST categories need to pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 20/- at the time of applying. Payment is accepted only through Demand Draft/ Banker’s cheque drawn in favor of Board of Trustees of Post of Mumbai.
Last Date for Submission of Offline Application: 20th January 2017
Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Procedures for Applying Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official website of Mumbai Port i.e. www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Click on the Career section from the Main page
- Click on the link of the notification corresponding to the post
- Read and understand all the instructions
- Fill up the Application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- After Verifying, Click on the Submit key
- Take a printout of the application form and send to
The Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010
CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES