JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites applications from talented and dedicated candidates for the posts of Librarian & Compiler around 141 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of JKPSC and submit the online application form on or before 15 January 2017.
The primary functions of JKPSC are to conduct examinations for appointments to various positions of the state, assist those States in framing and operating schemes of joint recruitment for any services for which candidates possessing special qualifications are required, Miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions, reimbursement of legal expenses, etc.
Detailed Specification of JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Name of the Post: Librarian & Physical Training Instructor
Total Vacancies: 141
- Librarian: 67 Posts
- Compiler: 74 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
- Librarian: Candidates must have passed Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University.
- Compiler: Candidates must have qualified Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science with an aggregate of 55%.
- Librarian: The upper age limit of candidates should be 40 years whereas the lower age limit of candidates should be 18 years.
- Compiler: The maximum age of candidates should not exceed 42 years, and the minimum age of candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial pay as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test and the Interview.
- Candidates hailing from the unreserved category need to pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 805/-.
- Candidates of the reserved category need to pay an amount of Rs. 405/-
- Make the payment via Online Challan to be deposited in the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Branch.
Start Date of Application: 15th December 2016
Last Date for Submitting Application: 15th January 2016
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Procedure for Applying JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official website of JKPSC i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in
- From the Home page, go to the Career Section
- Click on the notification link
- After reading all the instructions, fill up the form
- Upload scanned copy of images if needed
- Verify and submit the data
- Take a printout of the form for further reference
CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES