UBTER Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Dehradun (UBTER) invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) around 01vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 16 January 2017. Application forms should be submitted in Offline mode.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Dehradun was established on 2004 followed by the act of 2003. It provides for the establishment and constitution of Board of Technical Education in Uttarakhand and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. Various courses are offered by the UBTER.
Detailed Specification of UBTER Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Dehradun (UBTER)
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Total Vacancies: 01
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Dehradun
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in a relevant area or NCV / ITI Certificate from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 50 years.
Salary Range: Refer Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test followed by the Interview. Call letters will be provided to successfull candidates of the written test.
- Candidates of the unreserved and OBC category need to pay an amount of Rs. 1500/-.
- SC / ST category candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 750/-
- Payment should be made only via Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Secretary, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education payable at Dehradun”.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 16 January 2016
Official Website: www.ubter.in
Procedure for Applying UBTER Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of UBTER i.e. www.ubter.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copy of images like passport sized photographs, signature, documents, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
CHECK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES