HSSC Admit Card 2016-17 Notification
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has earlier issued an employment notification to invite applications for the recruitment of 1327 Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv posts through the official website www.hryssc.in. As a result, a large number of candidates applied for the recruitment. Now the applicants who applied for the recruitment can download their admit card from the official website which will be updated shortly. The candidates are requested to stay connected with the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) www.hryssc.in. All the candidates must carry their HSSC Admit Card 2016-17 at the time of examination because no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
HSSC Admit Card 2016-17 Notification Details
Name of the Organisation: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Category: Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Total Number of Vacancies: 1327
Name of the Post: Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv
Type of the Exam: Objective type
Date of the Exam: Available Soon
Release Date of Admit Card: available 15 days before the test
Release Date of the Result: Update Later
Official Website: www.hryssc.in
The selection of the applicant who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- The exam consists of multiple choice questions from the subjects like General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Arithmetic Ability.
- The English Sections contains questions on Tenses, Vocabulary, Precise Test, Fill in the blanks, Error Detection, Comprehension, One Word Substitution, Transformation of Sentences.
- The General Knowledge Section consists of General Politics, Science & Technology, Indian Constitution, History of India & Haryana, Geography of India & Haryana, Social Events related to Haryana & India, Culture& Heritage of India & Haryana, Current Events – Haryana, National, International, etc.
- The Mathematics Part includes Discount, Square roots, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Time & work, Interest, Averages, Time and distance, Quadrilaterals, Trigonometric ratio, Standard Identities, Circle and its chords, Ratio and Proportion, Mixture and Allegation, Regular Polygons.
Merit List and Cutoff marks
The applicants are requested to refer the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), www.hryssc.in to get details about merit list and cut off marks.
How to Download HSSC Admit Card 2016-17
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) i.e www.hryssc.in
- Click on the link HSSC Admit Card 2016-17
- Fill the needed details in the application form and hit submit button
- Now your HSSC Admit Card 2016-17 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of your HSSC Admit Card 2016-17 to carry it at the time of the exam.
Click Here for the Official Website For More Details