The All India Institute of Medical Science circulated the recruitment notification to fill 257 Nursing Officer posts. A huge number of aspirants have applied for this post, and therefore the level of competition for the AIIMS Exam is very high. Hence, the candidates must uplift their performance by referring the old question papers which are available on the official website of AIIMS board that is www.aiimsexams.org. The last date for online registration of AIIMS exam is on June 15, 2017. The Preliminary Exam date will be updated soon on their official website.the Previous year Question Paper enables the candidate to refer to various kind of questions asked in the Exam and hence make them aware of the type of exam pattern.This helps them to easily crack the examination by focusing on important area and questions repeatedly asked in the exam saving their time from various other less important topics.
Detailed Specification of AIIMS Exam 2017
- Name of the Commission: All India Institute of Medical Science
- Name of the Post: Nursing Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 257 posts
- Starting Date of Application: 15 June 2017
- Last date to register online: 14 July 2017
- Date of Conduction: 9 September 2017
- Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
How to Download Previous Year Question Papers for AIIMS Exam?
- Visit the official web page of AIIMS that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Search for the link “Previous year question papers” on the home page and select it.
- You can see many links to previous year question papers. Select these links to view the question papers.
- Candidates can download these question papers to refer for the exam.
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2017
AIIMS Exam is an objective type exam consisting of Concerned Subject, General English, General Knowledge, Aptitude.Candidates can refer the official website www.aiimsexams.org to know more about the exam pattern and to refer various Previous Year Question Pattern.
Click here to get more details about AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers.