CCI Recruitment 2017 for General Manager, Senior Manger, and Various Posts details are available on the website.
CCI Recruitment 2017
Cement Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification 2017 for General Manager, Senior Manger, and Various Posts on the official website. CCI Recruitment 2017 has released a vacancy of 11 for General Manager, Senior Manger, and Various Posts.Aspiring applicants who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for the CCI Recruitment 2017 through the official website. The candidates who are recruited through the selection process of the Cement Corporation of India will be posted anywhere in India.The website will soon update the examination date, and hence the aspiring candidates can start preparing for the Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 to secure a government job with the high pay scale.Candidates appearing for the CCI Exam 2017 can get further information about the recruitment through the official website, www.cementcorporation.co.in. Candidates are selected through Interview processes in the Cement Corporation of India authorisation.
CCI Recruitment 2017: More Details
- Name of the Authorisation: Cement Corporation of India
- Official Website: www.cementcorporation.co.in
- Name of the Post: General Manager, Senior Manger, and Various Posts
- Number of Posts: 11 Posts
- Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Application Mode: Offline
CCI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the Technical Sector position at Cement Corporation of India should have completed Engineering Degree with Recognized Board or University. They should be having an experience in maintenance, operation, and production of cement manufacturing unit.
- Applicants applying for Material Management should have done Engineering Degree or Post Graduation/ Diploma in Materials Management.
- For Operation sector, applicants must have done Engineering Degree in Chemical or Mechanical.
- Candidates opting for Finance should be holding CA/ICWA/ Full time 2 Years MBA(Finance) Certificates.
- For Systems applicant must be a Graduate Engineer or MCA, M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Applicants for Executive Secretary must have done Office Management & Secretarial Practice in Diploma with Recognized Board or University.
For more details of the recruitment, Click Here.