NMU Recruitment 2017 for Guest Faculty Posts details are available on the website.
NMU Recruitment 2017
North Maharashtra University (NMU) has released the recruitment notification 2017 for Assistant Professor Posts on the official website. NMU Recruitment 2017 has released a vacancy of 43 for Assistant Professor Posts.Aspiring applicants who are searching for Government Jobs can apply for the NMU Recruitment 2017 from 23rd June 2017 through the official website. The candidates who are recruited through the selection process of the North Maharashtra University (NMU) will be posted at Maharashtra, India.The website will soon update the examination date, and hence the aspiring candidates can start preparing for the North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2017 to secure a government job with 24000/- pay scale per month.Candidates appearing for the NMU Exam 2017 can get further information about the recruitment through the official website,www.nmu.ac.in. Candidates are selected through Interview processes in the North Maharashtra University (NMU) Authorisation.Candidates are selected through the interview processes.
NMU Recruitment 2017: More Details
- Name of the Authorisation: North Maharashtra University (NMU)
- Official Website:www.nmu.ac.in
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor Posts
- Number of Posts: 43 Posts
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Application Mode: Online
NMU Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Assistant Professor Posts at North Maharashtra University should have a Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree in the specified domain from the recognized university or institution with minimum 55% marks.A relaxation of 5% is given for SC/ST Caste.The age limit for the applicant must not be above 65 years.
How to approach for NMU Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website, www.nmu.ac.in
- Click on NMU Jobs 2017 for Assistant Professor Application Form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with correct details and attach the photo and other documents as per the requirement of the application form.
- Check weather all the details given are correct and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a print out of the same for further use.
For more details of the North Maharashtra University (NMU).Check here