It is a good news for the job seekers in the Maharashtra Government jobs.CDAC Recruitment 2017 is been released on the official website by the authority of Centre for Development and Advanced Computing for Medical Informatics Doctor, Information Technology, and Various Posts.The officials have released about 17 vacancies in the website at www.cdac.in.
CDAC Recruitment 2017
Centre for Development and Advanced Computing Organisation has released vacancies for Medical Informatics Doctor, Information Technology, and Various Posts on the official website.CDAC Recruitment 2017 was released on the official website of the month.Aspiring candidates for government post can apply for the same on the website.The applicants should take a note of the last date of application which should be before 13th July 2017. the candidates who get selected for the various posts at Centre for Development and Advanced Computing Organisation will be placed in Maharashtra State.
CDAC Recruitment 2017: Job Details
Job Seekers must know that these Vacancies are for Medical Informatic Doctor, Information Technology, Software Development, and various other posts are available at the Centre for Development and Advanced Computing Organisation.The Organisation has released about 17 vacancies for the various posts whee candidates will be recruited in the CDAC Recruitment 2017 through written test and interview processes.
CDAC Recruitment 2017: More Details
- Name of the Organisation: Centre for Development and Advanced Computing
- Name of the Post: Medical Informatics Doctor, Information Technology, and Various Posts
- Number Of Vacancies:17
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Pune
- Job Category: Maharastra Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.cdac.in
CDAC Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Project Engineer in Medical Informatics Doctor aspirants should have completed MBBS In first class from an Indian University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For the post of Nursing/ Medical Informatics Candidate should have completed M.Sc -Physiotherapy / B.Sc- Physiotherapy/ B.Sc- Nursing. in first class from recognized board.
- Applicants of Pharmacy Informatics Post must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any specialization with MBA in IT/ PDGM (IT)/ PGDBM (IT) in first class from recognized university.
- For Project Assistant in Software Development and Geoinformatics post, they must possess B.tech/ M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.Sc in first class from recognized board.
For more details of CDAC Recruitment 2017.Click Here.