The Krishi Vigyan Kendra has updated the website.Job seekers have got a chance to apply for the KVK Recruitment 2017 released on the site, www.kvksehore.nic.in. The KVK Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official website by the authority to recruit for Scientist & Programme Assistant posts.
KVK Recruitment 2017
Krishi Vigyan Kendra has published Vacancies for Scientist & Programme Assistant posts on the official website at www.kvksehore.nic.in. KVK Recruitment 2017 issued on the official website in the month. The candidates should take note of the last date of application which is before 27th August 2017. The application mode as per the website is offline.
KVK Recruitment 2017: Job Characteristics
Krishi Vigyan Kendra is to appoint for Scientist & Programme Assistant jobs through the KVK Recruitment 2017. The Krishi Vigyan Kendra is aiming for filling 04 Posts. Aspirants can apply for Job Openings before the Last Date which is before 27th August 2017 through the offline method at www.kvksehore.nic.in.
KVK Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The applicants who are interested in the KVK Recruitment 2017 for the Scientist & Programme Assistant Posts are selected through Interview processes at Krishi Vigyan Kendra. The selected candidates at Krishi Vigyan Kendra will be placed in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh.
KVK Recruitment 2017: Detailed Knowledge
- Name of the Institute: Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Name of the Position: Scientist & Programme Assistant posts
- Number of Posts: 04 Posts
- Date of Interview: 27th August 2017
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Sehore, Madhya Pradesh
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.kvksehore.nic.in
KVK Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for Scientist Post should complete Masters Degree in Agriculture Entomology or Agriculture Pathology or equivalent qualifications from the recognised university or institution with minimum marks.
- For Programme Assistant Posts must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognised university or institution with minimum marks.
- Age Limit for the positions at the board should not be more than 40 years as per the website.
For more information of KVK Recruitment 2017.Click here.