The UPPCL Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official website by the authority to recruit for Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary posts. The Gujarat High Court has updated the website with the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 on the site at www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced Vacancies for various posts on the official website at www.uppcl.org in the month of August on 1st August 2017. UPPCL Recruitment 2017 will be issued on the official website. The appellants should submit the application form before the last date of the application form which is until 17th August 2017. Willing candidates can apply for the same through the online method.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Job Characteristics
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is to select for Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary jobs through the UPPCL Recruitment 2017. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is aiming to fill 80 Posts. Aspirants can apply for Job Openings before the Last Date which is until 17th August 2017 and can be issued through the online method at www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The applicants who are willing for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary Jobs candidates are selected through Writing Test and Typing Test processes at Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The contestants are selected for the Various Jobs will be placed in Uttar Pradesh.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Association: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Name of the Position: Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary posts
- Number of Posts: 80 Post
- Last Date of Application: 17th August 2017
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Reviewing Officer and Additional Private Secretary Post candidates must hold Graduation Degree from a recognised University and Institute with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi or English.
- Age Limit for the positions must be satisfied as per the official website.
For more specification of UPPCL Recruitment 2017.Click here.